Illini Drive’s Three and Out: Week 4 preview

_Illini Drive goes “three and out” every Monday on WPGU. Here are the highlights._

*National Question — What do we make of the pseudo Notre Dame move to the ACC sans football?*

Jamal Collier — Can someone make Notre Dame move in football? I’ve always just had a problem that Notre Dame gets to kind of do what they want. And they have this deal with the BCS where they’re halfway good (and the Irish get in). Until Notre Dame is forced to move in football, I don’t really care.

*Big Ten Question — Who are you buying in this conference after Week Three?*

Thomas Bruch — I’m going to say the most impressive team I’ve seen so far, maybe Ohio State, but Purdue. (The Boilermakers) went into South Bend against Notre Dame and essentially lost in the last second. … When I watch that Purdue team, they have a tough defense. They have two quarterbacks that are seasoned and a pretty good running game.

*Illini Question — Who do the Illini need back from injury the most?*

Max Tane — I’m going to say linebacker Houston Bates. I’m just going to say that for the purpose that La. Tech runs up-tempo, 100 plays per game, so to say. And you need everybody you can on defense.