Police blotter Aug. 29, 2013

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 2400 block of North Neil Street at 10 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, unknown offenders damaged several windows on apartments with air rifles.

— Residential burglary was reported in the 2600 block of West Daniel Street around 1 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, one electronic gaming system was stolen.

— Theft was reported in the 100 block of West John Street around 4:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s purse.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1000 block of South Locust Street around 2:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke the rear window of the victim’s vehicle.

— Battery was reported in the 400 block of West Green Street around 10:30 a.m. Monday.

— Robbery was reported in the 400 block of South Second Street just before 10 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim was robbed by an unknown offender.

— Theft was reported at the Activities and Recreation Center, 201 E. Peabody Drive, around 2 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, a University student reported that someone had stolen a gym bag that had been placed inside a locker at the facility. The bag and its contents have an estimated value of $330.

— Theft was reported in the 800 block of Clark Street around 2 pm. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim reported than an unknown offender cut the lock and removed his bicycle from the bike rack. The lock was left behind, and the victim did not have the serial number to the bike.

— Theft was reported in the 600 block of West Anthony Drive around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the theft took place some time overnight. The unknown offender entered the mailboxes to both victim businesses and opened the mail. The first victim business is missing checks made out to that business. The victim businesses are adjacent to each other.

Compiled by Sari Lesk