Police blotter Sept. 6, 2013

— A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charges of theft and also giving a fake I.D. card to police officers at the Illini Union Bookstore at 2:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a store security officer told police he saw the male take two books and placed them in his backpack. The books were found in the backpack and are valued at $460.

— Theft was reported in 1100 block of West Gregory Drive around 1 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, police said the backpack was placed in an unsecured locker and had a value of $100 inside.

— A 33-year-old female was issued a notice to appear in court on the charges of possession of drug paraphernalia around near Florida and Lincoln Avenues around 1 p.m.

According to the report, police said found drug paraphernalia after her vehicle was pulled over for speeding.

— Theft was reported at Panchero’s at 102 East University Avenue at 5 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the district manager of the local restaurant chain discovered a missing bank deposit. After reviewing video from the store, the district manager suspects an ex-employee.

— Theft was reported in the 200 block of Hartle Avenue around 5 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s wallet.

— A 23-year-old male was arrested on the charge of noise prohibition in the 1700 block of Colorado Avenue around 3 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, officers were called to residence three times for loud noises. A City of Urbana notice to appear was issued to the suspect for noise and vibration violation.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop