Police blotter Sept. 11, 2013

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1000 block of Locust Street around 10 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, a windshield and an auto part and accessory of a motorcycle were damaged.

—Theft was reported in the 500 block of West Green Street around 2:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole a bicycle.

—Domestic battery was reported in the 100 block of East Green Street around 6:30 p.m. Sunday.

—Theft was reported in the Law Building, 504 E. Pennsylvania Ave., around 6 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, a student reported that someone had stolen her cellphone, which she left unattended in a classroom. The phone has an estimated value of $230.

—Theft was reported in the 1200 block of South First Street over the weekend.

According to the report, a bike was locked to a rack and was stolen. The bike has an estimated value of $2,000.

—Criminal damage to motor vehicle was reported in parking lot F-12, 1102 W. Pennsylvania Ave., at 7:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, a student reported that someone had broken the rear window on the driver’s side of the vehicle. The estimated damage is $500.

—Domestic battery was reported at the Carle Foundation Hospital Emergency Room, 602 W. Park St., around 3 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, two witnesses reported the suspect making physical contact with the victim while in the hospital. The victim and suspect both denied this happening and were both uncooperative.

—Theft was reported at Urbana Free Library, 210 W. Green St., at 6:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, a bike was stolen.

—Theft was reported in the 100 block of North Busey Avenue around 4:30 p.m. on Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender cut the cable lock from the victim’s bicycle and then stole the bicycle.

—Credit card fraud and theft-lost/mislaid property were reported in the 300 block of West Locust Street around 4:30 p.m. on Monday.

According to the report, the victim claimed he lost his debit card more than 2.5 years ago, but recently learned someone had been making unauthorized purchases to his account. The fraudulent charges/usage ended one and one-half years ago.

Complied by Hannah Prokop