Police blotter Sept. 12, 2013

—Theft was reported at Beckman Institute, 405 N. Mathews Ave., at 6 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a bicycle that was locked to a rack near the Beckman Institute was stolen. The bicycle has an estimated value of $100.

—Theft was reported at Lundgren Hall, 1201 S. Fourth St., at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a bicycle that was locked to a rack outside Lundgren Hall was stolen. The bicycle has an estimated value of $250.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1000 block of Stoughton Street at around 10 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the unknown offender or offenders used silver and black spray paint and spray painted the victim’s car. Several cars in the campus area were also damaged with spray paint.

—A 57-year-old male was arrested on the charge of drug equipment possession in the 00 block of Hill Court Street at around 1 p.m. Tuesday. Domestic dispute was also reported.

According to the report, the offender and victim are married and were involved in a verbal argument. The offender was found in possession of drug paraphernalia.

—Battery was reported in the 1000 block of West University Avenue at around 1 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the offender struck the victim in the face with his fist while the two were in a vehicle. The offender has not been located.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop