Police blotter Sept. 16, 2013

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 200 block of East Chalmers Street at around 9 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an auto part and accessory were damaged by an unknown offender.

—Three males were arrested at Fourth and Green streets at around 2 a.m. Sunday. A 27-year-old male was arrested on the charges of mob action, aggravated battery and resisting/obstructing/disarming an officer. A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery, mob action and resisting/obstructing/disarming an officer. A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery and mob action.

According to the report, the victim was battered by several subjects after an argument at a campus bar.

—Theft was reported at Campus Recreation Center East, 1102 W. Gregory Drive, at 11 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, someone reported that a bicycle was stolen that had been locked to a rack. The bike has an estimated value of $1,000.

—Theft was reported at the Disability Resource and Education Building, 1207 S. Oak St., at 9 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an employee reported that someone had stolen cash that was being kept in an unlocked file cabinet in her office.

—Reckless discharge of a firearm was reported in the 1600 block of East Florida Avenue at around 10 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender and victim were in a mutually combative altercation. As two victims were running away from the offender, he fired three shots from an unknown firearm.

—A 31-year-old male was arrested on the charge of aggravated assault in the 700 block of East Colorado Avenue at around midnight Sunday.

According to the report, the suspect argued with a victim and displayed a knife after he refused to provide him a ride home

Compiled by Hannah Prokop