Police blotter Sept. 25, 2013

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 00 block of East John Street around 5 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim reported damage to a vehicle. A window and door frame were damaged.

—Armed robbery was reported at Parkland Point, 2002 W. Bradley Ave., around 4 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, two unknown offenders armed with handguns entered an apartment and robbed the occupants. Two cell phones, a backpack and four knives were stolen.

—Residential burglary was reported in the 300 block of East Green Street around 2 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, a computer, mini stereo and accessories were stolen from the apartment.

—Theft was reported at Lincoln Avenue Residence Halls, 1005 S. Lincoln Ave., around 4 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a student reported that someone had stolen his bicycle, which was locked to a rack. The bike has an estimated value of $250.

—Theft was reported at the Siebel Center for Computer Science, 201 N. Goodwin Ave., around 11 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, a student reported that someone had stolen his bicycle, which was locked to a rack. The bike has an estimated value of $350.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1000 block of West Main Street around 7 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s vehicle and moved items around. Nothing was found to be missing.

—A 24-year-old male was arrested on the charge of noise prohibition in the 400 block of West Green Street just before midnight Monday.

According to the report, the subject was playing loud music from his stereo on his back porch. The music could be heard from other buildings and the street. The subject had previously been issued a warning.

—Battery was reported at Ellis Drive and North Mathews Avenue around midnight Monday.

According to the report, the victim said she was battered by a friend.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop