Police blotter Oct. 16, 2013

—Burglary and criminal damage to property were reported in the 1000 block of West Vine Street at around 8 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim discovered that the doorknob was missing from the residence along with the realtor lock box.

—Domestic battery was reported in the 00 block of Raintree Drive at around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the suspect broke in the door of the residence and battered the victims.

—A 25-year-old male was arrested on the charge of criminal damage to property in the 1000 block of West Bradley Avenue at around 9 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the subject was arrested for damaging the victim’s fence.

—Theft was reported near Sixth Street and Gregory Drive at 7 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, a bicycle, which had been locked to a rack, was stolen. The bicycle has an estimated value of $420.

—Theft was reported in the 800 block of West Green Street at around 7 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, a bicycle was stolen from the victim’s apartment’s bicycle rack.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 700 block of Colorado Avenue at around 10 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s vehicle without permission and stole a computer and computer accessory.

—A 23-year-old male was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of drugs and driving without lights in the 800 block of West University Avenue at around 10 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an officer saw the suspect driving his vehicle without any headlights. The officer smelled the odor of cannabis and the suspect admitted to smoking prior to driving.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop