Police blotter Oct. 17, 2013

—Domestic battery and aggravated assault were reported in the 2500 block of West Springfield Avenue around noon on Oct. 1.

According to the report, the offender threatened to shoot the victim while pointing a gun at her face.

—Aggravated battery was reported in the 700 block of South Fifth Street around 1 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the suspect struck the victim in the head with a mason jar after the victim accused the suspect of taking her friend’s jar.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 00 block of East John Street around 2 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown suspect broke the victim’s window.

—A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charge of aggravated battery in the 700 block of South Sixth Street at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the student provoked a passerby and attempted to fight them.

—Theft was reported at the ARC, 201 E. Peabody Drive, around 4 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender took a wallet and jacket from an unsecured locker. The items are valued at $880.

—Battery was reported near the Microelectronics Laboratory, 208 N. Wright St., around noon Monday.

According to the report, two men knocked the victim off his bike. The suspect said the men stepped out of the way to let him to ride through, and when he did, one of them stuck out his arm and knocked him off the bike.

—Battery was reported in the 2000 block of Philo Road around 11 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim and offender were using drugs together and the offender pushed the victim in the chest.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 700 block of West Vermont Avenue around 4 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole sporting or hunting equipment, a knife and documents or receipts.

Compiled by Dani Brown and Hannah Prokop