Police blotter Oct. 18, 2013

—Sexual-criminal assault was reported in the 300 block of East Healey Street at around 4 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim reported he was sexually assaulted by the suspect.

—Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1000 block of South Fourth Street at around 5 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a vehicle was damaged.

—Arson was reported in the 100 block of East John Street at around 3 a.m. Thursday.

According to the report, the suspect started a small fire in an alcove at an apartment building which burned a door frame and window.

—Criminal damage to property was reported at Morrill Hall, 505 S. Goodwin Ave., at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a University employee reported that someone had attempted to break the lock of a basement storage area in Morrill Hall. The suspect caused an estimated $300 in damage.

—Theft was reported near the Newmark Engineering Building, 205 N. Mathews St., at 9 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a bicycle, which had been locked to a rack near the Newmark Engineering Building, was stolen. The bike has an estimated value of $130.

—Theft was reported at Noyes Laboratory, 505 S. Mathews St., at 4 p.m. on Oct. 11.

According to the report, a scooter, which was left at Noyes Laboratory, was stolen. The scooter has an estimated value of $90.

—Theft was reported in the 900 block of Springfield Avenue at around 9 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender removed the victim’s bicycle from where it was locked to the bicycle rack. The offender took the lock with the bicycle.

—A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charge of noise prohibition in the 1300 block of North Lincoln Avenue at around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a City of Urbana Notice to Appear was issued to the suspect for the noise violation.

—Burglary was reported in the 2200 block of South High Cross Road at around 7 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, unknown offenders entered a construction site and stole construction tools and materials from businesses.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop.