Police blotter Oct. 21, 2013

—Theft was reported at Grainger Library, 1301 W. Springfield Ave., at around 12:30 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, a victim’s passport was stolen.

—A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charge of possession of cannabis in the 900 block of North Fourth Street at around 3 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the suspect possessed cannabis and was issued a notice to appear.

—A 37-year-old female was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery and resist/obstruct/disarm an officer and a 43-year-old male was arrested on the charge of domestic battery in the 800 block of West Washington Street at around 1:30 a.m. Sunday.

—Theft was reported at Krannert Center for Performing Arts, 500 S. Goodwin Avenue, at 6 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, a cellphone, which was left in a restroom at Krannert, was stolen. The phone has an estimated value of $380.

—Theft was reported at Krannert Center for Performing Arts, 500 S. Goodwin Avenue, at around 1 p.m. Thursday.

According to the report, a cymbal stand was stolen from the basement of Krannert following an Oct. 4 band performance. The stand has an estimated value of $210.

—Residential burglary was reported in the 1200 block of East Florida Avenue at around 5:30 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s home through an unsecured window and stole an Xbox 360, Sony Camcorder Toshiba Laptop and digital camera.

—Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1700 block of Philo Road at around 1 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s vehicle through an unsecured door and took an iPhone 5.

Compiled by Hannah Prokop