Police blotter for April 25, 2014

— A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charges of hit and run, driving under the influence of alcohol, having a blood alcohol content over the legal limit and driving without lights near the intersection of South First and Chalmers Streets around 3 a.m. Saturday. 

According to the report, the man was arrested for driving under the influence. 

— Criminal damage to property was reported near the intersection of North First Street and East University Avenue around at 2:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim reported someone damaged their vehicle. 

— Domestic battery was reported in the 300 block of East Green Street around 2 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, two intoxicated roommates were involved in a physical altercation. 

— Criminal damage to property was reported at the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., around 9:30 p.m. Wednesday. 

According to the report, a student reported that someone had damaged her notebook computer, which had been left unattended earlier in the day at an event at the Illini Union. When the student retrieved her computer she discovered that water or some other liquid had been spilled or poured onto it.

— Criminal damage to property was reported at the Main Library, 1408 W. Gregory Dr., around 4 p.m. Wednesday. 

According to the report, the facilities manager reported that someone had broken a window at the Main Library. The damage is estimated at $500.

— A 44-year-old male was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery and criminal damage to property at Presence Covenant Medical Center, 1400 W. Park St., around 8 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the offender tried to leave the hospital and the victim, a hospital security guard, prevented the offender from leaving. The offender battered the victim and broke his glasses.

— Battery was report in the 1300 block of Silver Street around 6 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, two people were involved in a physical altercation and were treated at two emergency rooms. Both parties were intoxicated and uncooperative. 

— An 18-year-old male was arrested in the 1600 block of Ivanhoe Way around 1 a.m. Wednesday. 

According to the report, the man made physical contact with the victim on two occasions during the incident. 

Complied by Bryan Boccelli and Miranda Holloway