Police blotter for May 6, 2014

– A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charge of domestic battery in the 1700 block of West University Avenue after 5 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the suspect battered a 39-year-old female and was arrested.

– Deceptive practices were reported in the 3100 block of West John Street before 8:30 p.m. Saturday. 

According to the report, the offender was using the victim’s debit card. 

– Criminal damage to property was reported in the 00 block of Grove Street after 10 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the windows of two vehicles were broken while the vehicles were parked on the street.

– Armed robbery was reported in the 1500 block of East Florida Avenue at 1 a.m. Sunday.

According the report, unknown offenders stole keys, a cellphone and a debit or credit card from the victim while holding him at gunpoint. 

Theft was reported at Circle K, 1501 N. Lincoln Ave., before 7 p.m. Saturday. 

According to the report, an unknown offender pumped gas into a vehicle and drove away without paying.

– A 40-year-old male was arrested on the charges of forgery and cannabis possession at Super Pantry, 810 W. Green St., before 3:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the man paid with a counterfeit $10 bill and was later found to have 29.5 grams of cannabis.

– A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charges of attempted theft, resisting an officer and possession of burglary tools near Wright and Green streets at 2:15 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, an officer saw the suspect trying to steal a bicycle, and when the officer intervened, the suspect ran.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway