Police blotter for Sept. 11, 2014

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 300 block of East Green Street around 4 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s car by scratching the paint. 

— Residential burglary was reported on the 400 block of South Sixth Street around 10 a.m. Saturday. 

According to the report, an unknown suspect kicked open a rear door and burglarized the residence.

— Theft was reported in the 2000 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 6:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, two unknown offenders pumped gas at a gas station and left without paying.

— A 44-year-old male was arrested on the charges of unlawful restraint and domestic battery in the 1000 block of Austin Drive around 5 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the man hit the victim on the head and prevented her from leaving then threatened to kill her while holding a razor blade.

— A 30-year-old male was arrested on the charge of aggravated battery on the 1000 block of West Main Street around 10:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the man slapped the victim in the face with his flip flop causing a minor injury.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway and Bryan Boccelli