Police blotter for Oct. 14, 2014

— Theft was reported in the 1000 block of South Third Street around 1:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender stole the victim’s license plate. 

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1700 block of West Kirby Avenue around 8 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s car. 

— A 20-year-old man was arrested on the charges of possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence and driving without a license in the 800 block of West Green Street around 1:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender was initially pulled over because he was speeding.

— Theft was reported at the Smith Music Building, 805 S. Mathews St., around 12 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the victim left her clarinet unattended in a classroom. The musical instrument has an estimated value of $500.

— Public urination was reported at the Smith Music Building, 805 S. Mathews St., around 3 p.m. Friday.

According to the report, a witness reported seeing a man urinating in a water fountain. The witness said the offender left the building after the student told him to leave. The student followed the offender outside and took his photo.

— Disorderly conduct was reported at Arby’s, 509 N. Cunningham Ave., around 11:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, two females were in a physical altercation in the business parking lot. Each offender claimed that the other was the aggressor. A manager of the business witnessed the incident. Both females were arrested and taken to jail. 

— Attempted theft from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1200 block of Oregon Street around 5 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender attempted to take items from the open bed of a truck belonging to a business.

— Disorderly conduct was reported in the 600 block of University Avenue around 12 p.m. Sunday. 

According to the report, the victim called the police claiming to have been chased by other males that he did not know. The victim stated that the offenders were yelling at him and calling him names.The victim ran to an Urbana business and the offenders fled in an unknown direction.

— Burglary was reported in the 800 block of North Busey Avenue around 12 p.m. Saturday. 

According to the report, the offender forced entry into the victim’s unattached garage through a window and took various power tools.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway and Bryan Boccelli