Police blotter for Oct. 17, 2014

— Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported in the 2000 block of Moreland Boulevard around 12 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, shots were fired during an argument. No suspect was identified but a weapon was recovered.

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 1500 block of Lincolnshire Drive around 10 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s vehicle.

— Burglary was reported in the 400 block of West Washington Street around 4 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender forced entry into the victim’s apartment and stole keys. The victim’s door was also damaged.

— Theft was reported in the 300 block of East Clark Street around 8 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, a laptop computer and a wallet with credit cards were stolen from a vehicle. The laptop had an estimated value of $1,300.

— Forgery was reported at Save-A-Lot, 220 N. Broadway Ave., around 1 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the victim received a counterfeit bill from the business.

— Theft was reported at Presence Covenant Medical Center, 1400 W. Park St., around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the terminally ill victim believes his debit card was stolen while staying at the hospital.

— An attempted burglary was reported in the 100 block of North Busey Avenue around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender opened the victim’s window and climbed halfway inside before being interrupted by the victim. The offender fled the scene and nothing was taken.

Compiled by Marijo Enderle and Jason Chun