Police blotter for Oct. 24, 2014

— Theft was reported in the 100 block of East Healey Street around 4:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s package from the mail area of an apartment building.

— Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 1100 block of Euclid Street around 10 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke into the victim’s vehicle and stole the victim’s wallet.

— An 18-year-old male and 18-year-old female were arrested on the charges of possession of cannabis and possession of drug paraphernalia at the Krannert Art Museum, 500 E. Peabody Dr., around 1 a.m. Thursday.

According to the report, the arrests were made after a bike patrol officer saw the suspects in the stairwell of the building and stopped to investigate.

— A 21-year-old student was arrested on the charge of theft at the Illini Union Bookstore, 809 S. Wright St., around 6 p.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, store security saw the suspect take a textbook and attempt to leave the store without paying for it.

— Theft was reported at the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts, 500 S. Goodwin Ave., around 10 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered two dressing rooms and took an undetermined amount of cash from two performers during an event being held at the venue on Sunday.

—  Burglary and attempted fraud were reported in the 1000 block of West Main Street around 9 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s apartment by cutting a screen and entering through an unlocked window. The offender took multiple credit cards, jewelry and currency and attempted to use one of the stolen credit cards at a local business.

— A 26-year-old female was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and improper lane usage at the intersection of Stoughton Street and Coler Avenue around 2 a.m. Thursday.

According to the report, the suspect drove her vehicle off the road and into a street lamp. The suspect admitted to consuming alcoholic beverages before driving and showed signs of impairment during field sobriety testing. The suspect was submitted to chemical testing at Carle Hospital and then taken to Champaign County Satellite Jail.

Compiled by Jason Chun