Police blotter for Nov. 3, 2014

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 700 block of South Locust Street around 1 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s vehicle.

— Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 00 block of East John Street around 8 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s scooter.

— Theft of a motor vehicle was reported in the 200 block of East Healey Street around 2 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim returned to his vehicle to find it missing. The vehicle contained clothing and a computer.

— Two University students reported that a masked person approached them near Foellinger Auditorium, 709 S. Mathews Ave., around 6 a.m. Thursday.

According to the report, the offender was carrying what appeared to be a long knife and was also wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants. The offender briefly followed the students. The students ran to the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., and called police.

— Residential burglary was reported in the 1900 block of North Lincoln Avenue around 11 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s apartment through an unlocked bedroom window and stole a television.

— Theft was reported at Circle K, 1501 N. Lincoln Ave., around 9 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the victim left his wife’s cell phone at the gas station. When he called the phone, an unknown male voice picked up and refused to return it.

Compiled by Miranda Holloway