Police blotter for Nov. 5, 2014

— A 22-year-old male was arrested on the charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and improper parking on a roadway near the intersection of Sixth and Green streets around 1 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the suspect was pulled over and served a DUI arrest.

— Burglary was reported at Jupiter’s, 2511 Village Green Plaza, around 4 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, two male suspects stole a large amount of cash from the safe of the business.

— Theft was reported in the 400 block of Louisiana Avenue around 9 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s cell phone.

— A 19-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, possession of cannabis with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia near the intersection of Sixth Street and Lorado Taft Drive around 12 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the suspect’s vehicle was initially stopped for driving on a section of road closed to unauthorized vehicles. A subsequent search of the vehicle revealed cannabis, drug paraphernalia and prescription drugs.

— Criminal damage to property and trespassing was reported in the 1100 block of Austin Drive around 10:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the Urbana Police Department was dispatched to check the building. The back door had been forced open to the vacant house. There was no sign that anything was tampered with inside.

— Domestic dispute and criminal damage to property were reported in the 500 block of East Michigan Avenue around 2:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, the offender, the father of the victim’s children, entered her home through a window when no one was home and broke a bed while entering.

— Burglary was reported in the 1100 block of Lanore Drive around 8:30 p.m. Monday.

According to the report, an unknown offender used a rock to break a rear window to gain entry to the victim’s residence. Once inside the residence, the offender took multiple electronics and left through the rear sliding glass door.

Compiled by Jason Chun