Police blotter for Nov. 13, 2014

— Battery was reported at Firehaus, 708 S. 6th St., around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday.

According to the report, the suspect was not located. 

— Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 100 block of South Fifth Street around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. 

According to the report, an unknown male suspect stole two purses from the victim’s car. The purses and their contents were later recovered.  

— A 45-year-old male was arrested at Grainger Library, 1301 W. Springfield Ave., around 11:30 p.m Tuesday.

According to the report, the suspect was arrested for criminal trespass to state-supported land. He had previously been issued a no-trespassing notice for University property.

— Criminal damage to property was reported at the Abbott Power Plant, 1117 S. Oak St., around midnight Tuesday.

According to the report, officers discovered the shattered door when they responded to a 911 hangup call. The glass door has an estimated value of $500.

— Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 800 block of West Illinois Street around 5 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the the offender stole CDs and keys from the victim’s unlocked car.

— Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 600 block of West Nevada Street around 9 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, unknown offenders entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle that was parked in the driveway.

Compiled by Bryan Boccelli