Police blotter for Nov. 18, 2014

By Daily Illini Staff Report

— A 21-year-old male was arrested on the charge of driving under the influence in the 900 block of South First Street around 1 a.m. Saturday.

According to the report, the arrest took place at the intersection of First and Green streets.

— A 26-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of drug equipment, driving under the influence of alcohol, breath alcohol over the legal limit, operating an uninsured vehicle, driving with a suspended license and improper lane usage in the 300 block of South Neil Street around 2 a.m. Thursday.

— A 41-year-old male and a 46-year-old male were arrested on the charges of battery at Memorial Stadium, 1402 S. First St., around 12:30 Saturday.

According to the report, the men were involved in a fight in a parking lot near the west side of the stadium.

— Theft of a motor vehicle was reported at the I Hotel, 1900 S. First St., around 8:30 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, the victim’s 2007 Pontiac Gran Prix, which has an estimated value of $7,000, was stolen overnight. The man left the car unlocked with his key in the ignition.

— An 18-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of cannabis at Scott Hall, 202 E. Peabody Drive, around 3 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, officers were called to the suspect’s room when someone reported smelling cannabis coming from it.

— Domestic dispute was reported in the 1600 block of East Florida Avenue around 1:30 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the victim and offender are roommates and got into an argument. The offender called her friends who came to the house and joined the argument. The victim reported feeling in danger of being battered, however a witness disagreed. No arrests were made.

Compiled by Jessica Ramos and Bryan Boccelli