Police blotter for March 31, 2015

— A 25-year-old male was arrested on the charges of possession of cannabis and failure to signal at the intersection of Bloomington Road and Louisiana Avenue around 1 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, officers conducted a traffic stop for failure to signal. Cannabis was found on the driver.

— A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charge of theft at Walmart, 2610 N. Prospect Ave., around 2 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, the offender took merchandise without paying at any purchase point.

— A 20-year-old male was arrested on the charge of possession of cannabis with intent to deliver in the 400 block of East Healey Street around 7 p.m. Sunday.

According to the report, police made contact with the offender on March 6, when they learned he had purchased a large amount of cannabis.

— Criminal damage to property was reported at Roger Adams Lab, 600 S. Matthews Ave., around 6:30 a.m. Friday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke a soap dispenser in one of the bathrooms. The damage is estimated to be $30.

— Burglary and criminal damage to property was reported in the 200 block of Hartle Avenue around 12:30 a.m. Sunday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered through the victim’s window, causing damages, and also stole a television.

— Burglary from motor vehicles was reported in the 900 block of Crestwood Drive around 3:30 a.m.

According to the report, many vehicles in the area were entered without permission, items were moved and taken from some vehicles. 

Compiled by Jason Chun