Police blotter for April 2, 2015

A 22-year-old female was arrested on the charges of aggravated battery and resisting an officer in the 900 block of Harris Avenue around 11 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, officers responded to a fight and separated two individuals. The offender struck the other individual while being detained.

Theft was reported in the 1200 block of North Sixth Street around 11 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the victim’s unsecured vehicle was stolen from her garage.

— A 24-year-old man was arrested on the charges of reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident, disobeying a traffic control device and driving with a suspended license around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, police said security camera footage showed the suspect drove away from an accident with another vehicle. The damage to the vehicle is estimated to be $1,500. The suspect turned himself in after being contacted by police.

Domestic battery was reported in the 400 block of University Avenue around 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the victim and offender were dating. Both stated the other was the aggressor.

— A 24-year-old female and 26-year-old male were arrested on the charge of possession of cannabis at Carle Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 11:30 a.m. Monday.

According to the report, the University Police Department responded to Carle Hospital for a report of drug use in the neonatal ICU area. Small amounts of cannabis were found with the offenders’ belongings.

Compiled by Camille Murray and Jason Chun