Police blotter for April 9, 2015

— A 64-year-old male was arrested on the charge of theft at Menards, 620 W. Town Center Blvd., around 1 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the offender removed items from the packaging, concealed them and attempted to leave the store without paying.

— Criminal damage to property was reported in the 2100 block of North Prospect Avenue around 4 p.m. Saturday.

According to the report, an unknown offender broke the victim’s car window. The offender has not been located.

— Theft was reported at the Illini Union Bookstore, 809 S. Wright St., around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an 18-year-old male attempted to leave the store without paying for an item. He was issued a state notice to appear in court.

— Trespassing and retail theft were reported at Circle K, 1501 N. Lincoln Ave., around 8 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, the offender was previously served a no-trespass notice for the business and took a cup of coffee without paying.

— Burglary was reported at Stone Creek Church, 2502 S. Race St., around 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the report, an unknown offender entered the church and stole three computers.

Compiled by Katherine Boncher and Jason Chun