Quick Commentary

By Emma Goodwin

I do not like this post

Facebook is officially developing a “dislike” button, to combat the infamous like, and we couldn’t be more excited. Hopefully this means we can finally send the message that annoying, all-too-personal relationship drama doesn’t belong on social media, and further, it’ll provide an opportunity for ceaseless trolling.

World gone wrong, movie gone right

The first trailer for “The Divergent Series: Allegiant” was released yesterday. This is the third film in the Divergent series and stars Shailene Woodley as Tris Prior. After the first and second films, we’re pretty excited to see the third, especially as it’ll be airing after the end of The Hunger Games — and we’ll definitely be “hungry” for more dystopian drama.

Vampires are immortal … and so is this book

“Twilight” is getting a 10th anniversary re-release, and this is DI Denied for two reasons: First, it reminds us how old we are and second, “Twilight” is getting re-released. One time releasing the book is more than enough.

Take a picture, it’ll last longer

Depending on how active you all are in the Snapchat world, you may or may not have noticed the new Snapchat filters. It’s a little weird getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, you can make yourself virtually vomit rainbows, give yourself heart eyes or make yourself into a monster. It’s a whole new Snapchat world.