Best of CU: Best Coffee

By Michelle Martinez, Contributing Writer

Pandamonium Doughnuts has once again taken the title of Best Coffee for “Best of CU.” While the doughnut bakery has been known for their doughnuts made from scratch, their coffee is just as great as their baked goods. Pair them together for a delicious combination, and you will be in for a treat when you visit. Between its stores and food truck, Pandamonium Doughnuts has become a staple to the C-U community.

Because staying cozy is essential during the fall season, keep a look out for the seasonal drinks on their menu in the fall. Some of the flavors that are fitting for the current season include Pumpkin Pie Latte, Apple Cider Drink and Maple Spice Latte. Ordering one of their specialty fall drinks is the perfect way to get into the seasonal spirit.

Pandamonium Doughnuts is found in two locations: 1105 Windsor Road and Urbana’s Market at the Square. If you’re on campus and looking for a great cup of coffee to wake you up between classes, find them at the University of Illinois campus at their food truck Wednesday through Friday at the corner of Goodwin Avenue and Oregon Street. They close when they are sold out so hurry over before it’s too late.

If you’re someone who likes to plan their day ahead, no worries — they also have a pre-ordering option for pick up the next day available on their website. Whether you are a resident of the C-U community or a student on campus, stop by Pandamonium Doughnuts for the best cup of coffee in the area!