The Daily Illini police blotter for Nov. 12

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported at Ulta, 2023 N. Prospect Ave., around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a female offender entered the business and stole an item.

Two arrests were made at HomeTown Pantry, 610 E. Green St., around 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to the report, a 19-year-old male was arrested for disorderly conduct after entering the business with a BB gun. A 20-year-old offender was arrested for drug possession.

An arrest was made at Burrito King, 408 E. Green St., around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. According to the report, the 20-year-old female was served an alcoholic beverage at the restaurant.

Criminal damage to property was reported at University parking lot E-14, 1625 S. First St. in Champaign, around midnight Thursday. According to the report, the victim’s side mirror was damaged and the estimated cost to repair the damage is $395.

Theft was reported at the Illinois Street Residence Halls dining facility, 918 W. Illinois St. in Urbana, around 5:30 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a backpack and its contents, worth an estimated value of $168, were left unattended and stolen Oct. 31.

A domestic dispute was reported on the 600 block of West California Avenue around 2 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, the offender and victim are family members and were involved in an argument about the offender feeling left out during a night of partying.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported on the 2000 block of Vawter Street around 11:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender broke a car’s window to gain entrance. The offender stole a car stereo amplifier from the vehicle.

An arrest was made at Shell, 1812 Cunningham Ave., around 7:30 p.m. Friday. According to the report, the 29-year-old female has a known mental health history and was found to be in possession of cannabis and drug paraphernalia.