The Daily Illini police blotter for May 1

Residential burglary was reported on the 700 block of West Church Street around 10 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim reported a handgun was stolen from his apartment.

Aggravated battery and criminal damage to property were reported on the 00 block of Apricot Drive around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim claimed the offender struck his car with a baseball bat.

Aggravated battery was reported on the 1200 block of Providence County Road around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the victim was battered by two acquaintances. The offenders have not been located at this time.

Aggressive behavior was reported on the Main Quad around 4 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender, who was trying to get to the front of the crowd, pushed the victim while cursing. Security removed the offender but left before the police arrived.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1800 block of South Cottage Grove Avenue around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender damaged six pieces of property at a local park, including electronic equipment and lawn furniture.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 800 block of Kerr Avenue at around 9:45 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender and victim are roommates and have a child together. The two got into a verbal argument.

Deceptive practices were reported on the 1700 block of Wilson Road around 1:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender claimed to be a company and told the victim he needed a refund for a computer repair. The offender gained access to the victim’s computer and attempted to transfer money to himself.