The Daily Illini police blotter for March 15

Aggravated battery was reported at Brothers Bar and Grill, 613 E. Green St., around 1 a.m. Friday. According to the report, there was a large fight in the bar and multiple employees were battered.

Burglary was reported on the 500 block of South First Street, around 9 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown suspect smashed a window on a vehicle and entered the car. Another vehicle in the same area had also been entered.

Theft was reported at Grainger Engineering Library, 1301 W. Springfield Ave., around 4 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, a University student went to go print something and left his or her cell phone at a computer workstation. When the student returned, the phone, valued at $800 was missing.

Theft was reported at Undergraduate Library, 1402 W. Gregory Drive, around 1 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, a jacket and keys were left unattended outside a group study room. The jacket and keys were valued at $209.

Theft was reported on the 2100 block of Easy Street, around 4 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole a package from the victim’s front porch.

An arrest was made on the charges of trespassing at Kentucky Fried Chicken, 410 E. University Ave., around 11 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the suspect, who was previously banned from the location, entered the restaurant and asked customers for money.