The Daily Illini police blotter for April 15

Possession of a controlled substance was reported on the intersection of Country Fair and Springfield Avenue, around 11 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender was arrested after an officer conducting a traffic stop found oxycodone pills in his vehicle.

Theft was reported at County Market, 331 E. Stoughton St., around 3 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim business’s owner called to report that two bottles of alcohol had been stolen by an unknown offender. 

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1700 block of Valley Road, around 5 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, the offender damaged and deflated the tires of the victim’s vehicle.

It was reported Sunday that a University student had been the victim of identity theft. Identity theft was reported between March 5 and Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender made a fake dating profile using the victim’s name and personal information. A number of men visited the victim’s dorm room after thinking they were talking to the victim through the app.

Domestic battery was reported on the 1200 block of East Harding Drive, around 2 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, a couple are in a dating relationship and were drinking together and got into an argument. Each person claimed the other battered them.

Aggravated assault was reported on the 2200 block of Squire Place, around 8 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim claimed the unknown offender pointed a weapon at him after the victim told the offender to get away from his property.

Domestic dispute and telephone threat was reported at Carle Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 7:30 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender and victim were in a dating relationship and were involved in a dispute. The offender then sent a text that made the victim feel threatened.