The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 15

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

An arrest was reported on the charges of trespassing in the 400 block of East Tremont Street around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the suspect was discovered by police inhabiting a boarded-up house.

Aggravated unlawful use of a weapon and driving under a suspended license was reported in the 2800 block of Campbell Drive around 6 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the male offender was involved in a single-vehicle accident. After police arrived, the offender was discovered to have a suspended license and a pistol. 

Resisting a police officer was reported at Memorial Stadium, 1402 S. First St., around 2 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, police officers responded to reports of an unruly fan outside the stadium during a football game. The offender refused to leave and resisted officers while they removed her from the stadium.

Vandalism was reported at Abbott Power Plant parking lot, 1117 S. Oak St., around 4 a.m. Monday. According to the report, an employee of the plant found graffiti on the parking lot pavement that officers believe was painted the night before. The estimated cost to remove the graffiti is $250.

Domestic dispute and criminal damage to property was reported in the 2000 block of Fletcher Street around 1 p.m. Monday. According to the report, during a verbal argument between a married couple, the cell phones of both offenders were damaged. Both offenders claimed that the other intentionally damaged their phone. However, they also claimed the other’s phone was damaged accidentally.