The Daily Illini police blotter for Oct. 21

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

• Burglary was reported in the 1700 block of Paula Drive around 3 p.m. Thursday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s residency through an unlocked door and stole a gaming console and its accessories.
  • Theft of motor vehicle parts was reported in the 1000 block of Harvard Street around 10 a.m. Friday. According to the report, license plates were stolen off of the victim’s vehicle.
  • Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported in the 200 block of Burr Oak Court around midnight Saturday. According to the report, unknown offenders fired multiple rounds of ammunition in the Burr Oak apartment parking lot.

• An arrest was made on the charges of criminal damage to government-supported property at the Illini Union, 1401 W. Green St., around midnight Sunday. According to the report, the suspect damaged a door located in Illini Union’s South Lounge by breaking out the glass on the door. The estimated cost of damage is between $400 and $500.
  • Theft was reported at The Red Lion, 211 E. Green St., around 2 a.m. Saturday. According to the report, the victim had his phone stolen while he was at The Red Lion. The victim tracked the cell phone through an application on a friend’s phone. A man was found to be in possession of the phone and was given a no-trespass notice for University property.
  • Criminal damage to property was reported at Lincoln Avenue Residence Hall, 1005 S. Lincoln Ave., around 10:30 a.m. Oct. 14. According to the report, a University employee reported damage to the front-right area of her car. In the previous week, the employee reported scratches in the same area. The damage was estimated at $500.

• Theft was reported at Walmart, 100 S. High Cross Road, around 3 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, the offender took items off shelves and went to the service desk to return the items. The offender exchanged the items for a gift card.
  • Burglary was reported in the 400 block of South Webber Street around 4 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, an unknown offender entered the victim’s vehicle and took property from within.