The Daily Illini police blotter for June 8

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Aggravated discharge of a firearm and criminal damage to property were reported on the 1200 block of West Bradley Avenue around 5:07 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the unknown male offender discharged a firearm in the direction of the victim. 

Aggravated discharge of a firearm was reported on the 1500 block of Marigold Lane around 12:08 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the resident of the location noticed damage on the corner of his residence. He then found shell casings nearby on his driveway. 

Nothing to report.

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1000 block of Welch Drive around 5:12 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, when the officers arrived at the scene on standby they learned the offender had damaged the victim’s vehicle and refused to return other items. 

Criminal damage to property was reported on the 1400 block of East Michigan Avenue around 11:55 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the unknown offender shattered the window of the victim’s residence.