The Daily Illini police blotter for April 24

Domestic dispute was reported on the 100 block of Kenwood Road around 6 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender damaged the victim’s door in an attempt to get in.

Theft of under $500 was reported on the 700 block of West Church Street around 10 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender stole three packages from the victim’s doorstep.

Aggravated domestic battery was reported on the 1700 block of Clover Lane around 11:30 a.m. Sunday. According to the report, the victim was in a vehicle in a driveway. The offender collided with the victim’s door, which caused minor damage.

Theft of under $500 was reported on the 1900 block of South Orchard Street around 4 p.m. Saturday. According to the report, a student’s bicycle was not locked and was later stolen.

Forgery was reported at CVS, 1818 S. Philo Road, around 2 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender used a forged prescription for Oxycodone but left before officers arrived.

A false fire alarm was reported at Carle Foundation Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 3:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender pulled the fire alarm at the hospital.

Domestic dispute was reported on the 600 block of Colorado Avenue around 1:30 p.m. Monday. According to the report, the offender and victim shared a residence and got into an argument. The offender damaged the door of their residence.