The Daily Illini police blotter for May 5

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sep. 23 2016.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the intersection of North Fourth Street and East Bradley Avenue at around 10:19 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the victim believed her vehicle was shot at while driving. 

Theft over $500 was reported in the 900 block of Town Center Boulevard at around 1:40 p.m. on Friday. According to the report, money was stolen from the Penn Station store deposits. 

A report was made by a parent of a University student on Monday that the student’s bicycle was stolen between March 13-22. According to the report, the bicycle was locked to a rack outside of the Electrical and Computer Engineering Building. The bicycle has an estimated value of $250.  

Burglary was reported in the 400 block of West Main Street at around 3:22 p.m. on Sunday. According to the report, the unknown offender broke into a church by throwing rocks through a window. The unknown offender stole a video camera and tripod before leaving the scene. 

Retail theft was reported in the 100 block of South High Cross Road at around 2:17 p.m. on Saturday. According to the report, the unknown offender took an arcade game from Walmart and left without paying.