The Daily Illini police blotter for Feb. 11

By The Daily Illini Staff Report

Unlawful possession and use of a weapon by a felon were reported on Welland Place around 6:30 a.m. Friday. According to the report, the offender was arrested for possession of cannabis with an intent to deliver, aggravated resistins and unlawful possession and use of a weapon by a felon.

Deceptive practices were reported at First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust, 913 W. Marketview Drive, around 10 a.m. Wednesday. According to the report, the victim reported multiple fraudulent checks were cashed on her account.

Kidnapping was reported at Circle K, 1511 N. Prospect Ave., around 10 a.m. Thursday. According to the report, the victim offered a ride in her vehicle to the offender. The offender later forced the victim into the trunk of her vehicle. The victim was found with no injuries and in the trunk of her vehicle, which was parked in Danville, Illinois. The 32-year-old male offender was arrested.

Theft was reported at the Student Dining and Residential Programs Building, 301 E. Gregory Drive, between midnight Saturday and 11:30 am. Sunday. According to the report, the victim unintentionally left his coat at a public lounge in the SDRP. The victim found cash missing from his coat pocket when he recovered the coat.

Theft was reported in the 700 block of Vermont Avenue around 11 p.m. Friday. According to the report, an unknown offender unlocked the victim’s motor vehicle and stole an auto vehicle part.

Deceptive practices were reported in the 1700 block of Melrose Village Circle around 1 p.m. Sunday. According to the report, during an internet chat with the offender, the victim exposed himself on camera. The offender threatened to post photos and videos of the victim on social media in exchange for money.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Carle Foundation Hospital, 611 W. Park St., around 4 a.m. Monday. According to the report, the arm of an electronic parking garage exit of Carle Foundation Hospital was damaged by an unknown offender. The offender has yet to be located or identified.