Grange Grove tailgate reservations open for 2024 season

James Chen
Grange Grove on November 5, 2022. The University just announced tailgating reservations are now on sale for the fall season.

The University announced last week that full-service tailgating spots at Grange Grove are open for reservations for the 2024 football season. These packages can be reserved for both the entire season and on a single-game basis, with prices starting at $600 for a single game and $3,700 for the season.

Available since 2020, the tailgating packages, which are organized by REVELXP, an event planning and game-day service, provide amenities such as tents, tables, chairs and coolers with ice. Additional features can include high-top tables, speakers and catering services, which may include alcoholic beverages.

There are multiple packages depending on group size. The varsity package is for up to 10 tailgaters while the letterman package accommodates up to 20 tailgaters, and the all-American package can serve up to 30.

Additionally, reservations for ‘bring your own tailgate’ spots will open up on July 8 if spaces are still available. The BYOT option allows fans to set up their own equipment and bring their own food and beverages, with a holding fee starting at $25 per game.

On game days, Grange Grove features attractions such as a ‘kids zone’ with inflatables, as well as food trucks, live performances and the Gameday Spirit merchandise stand. The area opens at 7 a.m. on game days.

For further details and to reserve a tailgating spot, visit the Fighting Illini website