Police blotter for October 27, 2016

Lieutenant Joseph McCullough investigates a traffic violation on Friday, Sept. 23.

By Daily Illini Staff Report

A 30-year-old male was arrested on the charges of resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia in the 1300 block of Hanover Drive around 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday.

According to the report, the police were called to the scene in response to a domestic dispute. The offender refused to leave the residence and resisted police officers. He was also found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia.

A robbery was reported in the 00 block of Chalmers Street around 1:00 a.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, the unknown offender robbed the victim of several items including their cell phone, credit cards and drivers license.

Nothing to report.

A theft was reported in the 3000 block of Tatman Court Boulevard around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday.

According to the report, the unknown offender stole car batteries from a first victim’s vehicle and generators from a second victim’s vehicle.

A burglary from a motor vehicle was reported in the 600 block of West Washington Street around 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday.

According to the report, the unknown offender entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and took electronic equipment.

Compiled by Vivienne Henning