Police blotter for Apr. 27

The Daily Illini Staff Report

Theft was reported at Chase Bank, 201 W. University Ave, around 12:00 a.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s wallet and used the victim’s debit card.

Theft was reported on the intersection of Springfield Ave. and Mathews St. around 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown suspect stole the victim’s bicycle from the bike rack.

Burglary was reported in the 200 block of Chalmers St. around 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday. According to the report, an unknown suspect burglarized the victim’s vehicle.

Theft was reported from the basketball courts near Oak St. and Stadium Dr. between 5:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Apr. 15. According to the report, a woman alleged that her son’s unattended wallet was stolen and a charge of $5.48 was later made on a debit card in the wallet.

Criminal damage to property was reported at Colonel Wolfe School, 403 E. Healy St., around 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, a University employee found small holes in three windows at the school, possibly the result of someone firing a pellet gun at the winds. The estimated cost to replace the windows is $3,000.

Domestic battery was reported in the 200 block of Grove St. around 10:30 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the victim and 38-year-old male offender live together and are in a relationship. They got involved in a physical altercation, but their stories conflicted so no arrest was made at this time.

Burglary was reported in the 200 block of Lynn St. around 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole the victim’s wallet from an ajar door while he took out the trash. The victim suspects a neighbor stole his wallet.

A domestic dispute was reported in the 1600 block of Curtiss Dr. around 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday. According to the report, the 19-year-old female offender and victim were in a dating relationship and engaged in a verbal dispute, and the offender left after the victim ended the relationship.