Best vegetarian food: Bread Company

By Kylie Corral, buzz Editor

There’s nothing like finding yourself at one of the tables inside the well-loved restaurant known as the Bread Company.

As a college student, or even as a part of the larger C-U community, there’s something special about sitting amongst the crowd at The Bread Company. The atmosphere is cozy and comforting, and there’s never a time when there isn’t the good-natured buzz of talking and laughing in the air.

With The Bread Company being voted as the best vegetarian food, there’s no denying the delicious options that this restaurant offers. There is a menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, which includes dishes ranging from sandwiches, pizza, pasta and soups.

The Bread Company also has plenty of seating if you are looking to dine in. You can find a seat near the window, or you can wait on your food further into the restaurant where more tables have been placed both on the ground floor and also just up a flight of stairs. It’s the perfect place to take a break to eat and study or maybe even bring a few friends for a small get-together.

Located at 706 S. Goodwin Ave., The Bread Company is right in the heart of campus — just a five-minute walk from the Main Quad. 

The Bread Company is open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Tuesday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday and is closed on Sunday. Don’t miss out on the best vegetarian food when you’re in C-U and make your way over to the fan-favorite restaurant.