Right Here Music bringing The Brother Brothers to Rose Bowl Tavern August 6

Courtesy of Kaitlyn Raitz

NYC based indie folk band The Brother Brothers will be performing at the Rose Bowl Tavern in Urbana this coming Sunday, August 6.

According to a press release from local nonprofit music organization Right Here Music, The Brothers performance will feature local musician Clayton Burke as their opening set.

“We so appreciate Clayton Burke for his contributions to the community of songwriters in Champaign-Urbana,” Right Here Music said on their website. “He’ll open the show and set the mood for The Brother Brothers with an acoustic set of his original songs.”

The Brothers, though currently based in Brooklyn, are originally from Peoria. Adam and David Moss have amassed nearly 300,000 monthly listeners on Spotify and have put out three albums since 2018.

The duo has received praise from Rolling Stone Country, American Songwriter, NPR and Billboard in the past, as is listed on their website.

Sign up for our newsletter!

“We instantly fell in love with the harmonies these identical twin brothers sing together, like only siblings can,” Right Here Music said on their website. “They have honed their craft to a masterful level, and the results are exquisite.”

The Rose Bowl performance is a part of The Brothers’ current tour, which will be traveling around the world through early November. Future tour dates for the band can be found here.

Tickets for the performance, which are $15 in advance and $20 at the door, can be purchased online here. Doors will open at 6:00 p.m. with the performance starting at 7:00 p.m.