‘Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour’ film releases 1 day early due to high demand

“Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” is a highly anticipated concert film that captures the recent leg of musical singer-songwriter Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour. It combines multiple performances at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California into one coherent showing of the concert. 

The pop star went to Instagram to announce the early release of her concert film, which was originally set to release this Friday. 

Due to unprecedented demand we’re opening up early access showings of The Eras Tour Concert Film on THURSDAY in America and Canada!!” Swift said on Instagram. 

“I can’t thank you enough for wanting to see this film that so vividly captures my favorite adventure I’ve ever been a part of: The Eras Tour,” Swift wrote in the post. “And the best part is, it’s an adventure we’re still on together.”

The film was released a day earlier for fans to view, with tickets opening today at 10 a.m. The film will begin showings on the big screen at 6 p.m. 

The concert film will play a minimum of four showtimes per day on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at all AMC locations in the United States.  

The Eras Tour received large numbers of attendance and the film serves as another opportunity for fans to have a similar concert experience.  

AMC announced last week that over $100 million had been made globally in advance tickets sales revenue. “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” holds the record for the highest number of ticket sales within a single day in the 103-year history of AMC Theatres. 

The quicker release of the film provides a break from the negative impact several productions have seen due to the SAG-AFTRA strike. According to Vulture, release dates have been delayed for films such as “Dune: Part Two” and production has been suspended for some films, such as “Mission: Impossible 8.”

Advance tickets for the opening weekend of “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” are available online here.