Police Report — April 9, 2009

• n A 27-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of University Avenue and State Street, early Sunday morning. According to the police report, the man was arrested for improper use of a one-way street, driving without a license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
  • A 27-year-old man was arrested at the intersection of Fourth Street and Bradley Avenue, Friday night. According to the police report, the man was stopped for running a stop sign and arrested for driving without a license.
  • A 22-year-old man reported criminal damage to property at the 300 block of E. Daniel Street, Tuesday afternoon. According to the police report, an unknown offender damaged the victim’s vehicle parked outside his home.
  • A 24-year-old man reported residential burglary at the 00 block of Blue Spruce Drive, Tuesday night. According to the police report, an unknown offender stole a video game console and six video games.
  • A 27-year-old woman was arrested at Circle K, 1301 S. Neil St., Tuesday afternoon. According to the police report, the woman was seen pocketing money, merchandise and lottery tickets. U-Haul, 306 E. University Ave., reported theft of a motor vehicle, Monday afternoon.
  • According to the police report, a 22-year-old male suspect rented a vehicle and did not return it.

• A 21-year-old woman reported theft at the 1500 block of E. Florida Avenue, Tuesday night. According to the police report, the victim was moving from one apartment to another and an unknown offender stole several pieces of property including a laptop, an MP3 player and a radio.
  • A 43-year-old man was arrested for battery at Lincoln Lodge, 403 W. University Ave., Tuesday afternoon.
  • According to the police report, the man threatened the victim, a 61-year-old man, and shoved him, knocking him to the ground.

• A 44-year-old man was issued a notice to appear at the intersection of Neil and William streets, Monday night. According to the police report, the man was stopped for speeding and issued the notice for possession of drug paraphernalia.
  • A 20-year-old man was arrested on the 500 block of E. Green Street, Tuesday night. According to the police report, the man was arrested for driving with a suspended license and on an in-state warrant.
  • An unknown offender damaged three pieces of artwork outside of the Native American House, 1204 W. Nevada St., sometime between Monday night and Tuesday afternoon.