Police Blotter 10-26-2009

A 26-year-old man reported burglary at the 2000 block of West William Street, Thursday.

According to the police report, the unknown offender entered the victim’s home through an unlocked door and stole an electronic gaming system, a game and a laptop computer.

n A 50-year-old woman was charged with battery at the 300 block of South Second Street, Wednesday.

According to the police report, the offender kicked the victim and the two started fighting.

n A 21-year-old woman reported criminal damage to property at the 900 block of South Oak Street, Thursday.

According to the police report, the offender threw a pumpkin, breaking the window.

n A 48-year-old man reported theft at the Champaign Public Library, 200 W. Green St., Wednesday.

According to the police report, the offender stole the seat and light from a bicycle that was locked at a bike rack.

n Campus Property Management reported criminal damage to property at the 1100 block of Euclid Street, Thursday.

According to the police report, the unknown offender spray-painted graffiti on the walls of an underground garage.

n An 18-year-old man was arrested for trespassing at Liberty Temple Church, 1218 Holiday Drive, Sept. 30.

According to the police report, the offender was issued a notice to appear.

n A 20-year-old man was arrested and charged with liquor purchase and possession by a minor at the 800 block of West Green Street, Saturday.

n A 24-year-old man reported criminal damage to property at the 1000 block of Kerr Avenue, Saturday.

According to the police report, the unknown offender flattened the tires and damaged the paint on the victim’s motor scooter.

n A 24-year-old man and a 34-year-old man were arrested for burglary at Wal-Mart, 100 S. High Cross Rd., Saturday.

According to the police report, the two offenders worked together to steal items from the business.

n An 18-year-old man was arrested for criminal damage to government-supported property at Allen Hall, 1005 W. Gregory Drive, at 8:45 p.m. Thursday.

According to the police report, the offender was also charged with possession of cannabis and possession of drug equipment.

n Theft was reported at Davenport Hall, 607 S. Mathews Ave., between 11:35 a.m. and 12:35 p.m. Thursday.

According to the police report, the offender entered an office and stole an $800 laptop.

Compiled by Alexis Pope