Police Blotter 2-23-2010

A 28-year-old woman was arrested at the 600 block of East Beardsley Avenue on Monday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of trespassing.

Lost articles were reported at the 2000 block of West John Street on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the victim lost her purse.

A home invasion was reported at the 300 block of East Park Street on Sunday afternoon.

According to the police report, the offender damaged a door and pulled out a handgun.

Criminal damage to property was reported at the 400 block of East Healey Street on Sunday afternoon.

According to the police report, an unknown offender threw a bottle through the victim’s car window.

n A 42-year-old man was arrested at the Champaign Public Library, 200 W. Green St., on Saturday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for disorderly conduct and damaging property after kicking the victim’s car.

A 21-year-old man was arrested at the Silver Bullet Bar, 1401 E. Washington St., on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested on charges of criminal damage to property after tearing a gutter and mailbox from the building when thrown out for being disorderly.

Theft from labor services was reported at the 300 block of East University Avenue on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender used the Yellow Cab Company service and asked the driver to stop a drug store. The offender went inside and ran out through the back emergency exit without paying for the ride.

Aggravated battery was reported at Lincoln Square Mall, 300 S. Broadway Ave., on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, an unknown offender hit the victim in the face with a metal pole.

A 28-year-old man was arrested at the 1900 block of Weaver Street on Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the offender was arrested for possession of controlled substances, possession of drug equipment and possession and sale of hypodermic needles.

Compiled by Payal Shukla