Police Blotter 08-25-2010

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 200 block of East Chalmers Street on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s window was broken and a GPS system and its accessories were stolen.

A 23-year-old man was arrested at the 2100 block of West White Street on Monday. According to the report, the man was arrested for trespassing.

Burglary from a motor vehicle was reported at the 500 block of West White Street on Monday. According to the police report, the victim’s GPS system and its accessories were stolen.

Theft of over $300 was reported at the 1500 block of South Neil Street on Saturday. According the report, the victim’s necklace was stolen.

A 23-year-old man was arrested at the 1300 block of North Neil Street on Thursday. According to the report, the man drove under the influence of alcohol, violated a traffic sign and had a breath alcohol content over the limit.

A 36-year-old man was arrested at the 1800 block of North Neil Street. According to the report, the man was arrested for harassment by telephone.

A 28-year-old woman was arrested at the 400 block of East California Avenue on Sunday. According to the report, the woman was arrested for unsafe movement on roadway, driving under the influence of alcohol and having breath alcohol over the limit.

Retail theft occurred at the 1800 block of North Cunningham Avenue on Sunday. According to the report, the offender drove off without paying for gas.

A 22-year-old woman was arrested at the corner of South Cottage Avenue and Florida Avenue on Nov. 1, 2009. According to the report the woman was arrested for obstructing justice, a suspended revoked drivers license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and violating a traffic sign. During the traffic stop, the woman used her sister’s information to avoid arrest on a warrant.

A 29-year-old man was arrested at the 700 block of South Sixth Street on Monday. According to the report, the man was arrested for possession of cannabis.

Burglary was reported at the 100 block of West Bradley Avenue on Monday. According to the report, the unknown subject forced entry to the garage door and took multiple items.

Compiled by Jennifer Wheeler