Police Blotter 10-20-2010

• Burglary was reported at the 600 block of East Green Street on Monday. According to the report, an unknown subject forced entry into a locked office and stole money from a cash drawer.
  • A 20-year-old man was arrested at the 100 block of East Daniel Street on Oct. 10. According to the report, the man was arrested for criminal damage to property after he damaged a license plate.
  • A 22-year-old man was arrested at the 500 block of East John Street on Thursday. According to the report, the man was arrested for theft under $300 after he stole a surveillance camera.
  • Theft/lost property was arrested at the 2500 block of West Springfield Avenue on Sunday. According to the report, the victim lost her wallet.
  • Lost drivers license and plate was reported at the 100 block of East Healey Street on Monday. According to the report, the victim’s reporter that his license plate was lost or stolen from his motorcycle.
  • Theft under $300 was reported at the 300 block of North Busey Avenue on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender stole his bicycle.
  • Two 24-year-old men were arrested at the corner of University Avenue and Fourth Street on Sunday. According to the report, the men were arrested for illegal transportation of liquor, operating an uninsured vehicle, possessing cannabis, driving without a license and failing to signal.
  • A 42-year-old woman was arrested at the 1300 block of North Prospect Avenue on Monday. According to the report, the woman was arrested for forgery, burglary and obstructing justice.
  • Theft under $300 was reported at the 800 block of South Locust Street on Sunday. According to the report, the victim’s bike was stolen.
  • A 42-year-old man was arrested at the 1700 block of West John Street on Aug. 26. According to the report, the man was arrested for having a controlled substance with the intent to manufacture.

• Peeping Tom was reported at the 1200 block of South Lincoln on Monday. According to the report, an unknown offender deliberately peered into the victim’s window while she was changing clothes.

• Peeping Tom was reported at the 100 block of East Gregory Drive on Monday. According to the report, the woman said a man tried to record her while she was taking a shower.

Compiled by Jennifer Wheeler