Police Blotter 04-18-2011

• Criminal damage to property was reported at the 600 block of South Fourth Street on Thursday just before 10 p.m. According to the report, an unknown suspect damaged the victim’s vehicle.
  • A 21-year-old male and a 22-year-old male were arrested for aggravated battery and resisting/obstructing an officer at the Clybourne Bar, 706 S. Sixth St., on Friday just after 1 a.m. According to the report, the two suspects battered the victim while attempting to gain access into the business.

• Lost articles were reported at the 100 block of South Gregory Street on Thursday just after 11 p.m. According to the report, the victim lost her cell phone.

• A 34-year-old male was arrested for cannabis possession, driving under the influence of alcohol and driving under the influence of drugs in campus Lot A-9, 605 E. Healey St., on Friday at 12:15 a.m. According to the report, police initially pulled the suspect over for driving the wrong way on Sixth Street.
  • A 21-year-old male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance inside his residence on East Chalmers Street on Thursday at 10:30 p.m. According to the report, police made the arrest after making controlled buys at the residence and then serving a narcotics search warrant Thursday.
  • Police responded to an accident near Stadium Dr. and Neil St. on Thursday at 6 p.m. According to the report, two bicyclists collided, with one being taken to Carle Foundation Hospital for treatment.
  • A 19-year-old male was arrested for criminal trespass at the Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Halls, 906 W. Pennsylvania Ave., on Thursday. According to the report, a housing division employee complained to police that the offender was “aggressively soliciting” other students and refused to leave the building.

Compiled by Emily Waldron