Police blotter

By Whitney Trumble

An unknown man robbed Collins Oil Company, 1111 S. Neil St., on Monday.

According to a police report, the man used a handgun to steal cash from the gas station. No suspects had been located at the time of the report.

A 52-year-old man stole money from a 33-year-old woman at the 100 block of East Hill Street on Friday.

According to a police report, the man threatened the victim with a gun. The suspect had not been located at the time of the report.

Two 13-year-old Rantoul, Ill., girls stole more than 100 pairs of underwear from Gordmans, 1901 N. Market St., on Dec. 1.

According to a police report, the girls were released to their parents and issued juvenile appointments.

A 27-year-old man was arrested after police found cannabis and drug equipment in his residence at the 800 block of North Coler Avenue on Monday.

According to a police report, the search was a result of an ongoing investigation. The man was taken to jail.

An unknown person stole change and 55 CDs from a 27-year-old woman’s vehicle at the 800 block of East California Avenue on Sunday.

According to a police report, this was the second night in a row that someone had stolen change from the vehicle. No suspects had been located at the time of the report.

An unknown person stole a 49-year-old woman’s purse at the 900 block of East California Avenue on Sunday.

According to a police report, the purse was stolen from the woman’s car sometime during the night. No suspects had been located at the time of the report.