Police blotter

By Sharon Steed

• A 30-year-old man was chased by two unknown offenders down the 900 block of West Vine on Friday according to a police report. The man reported one of the offenders was carrying a handgun.

No arrests had been made at the time of report.

• An unknown offender vandalized the Hillel Foundation at the 500 block of East John sometime Friday night according to a police report. The offender(s) broke the air conditioning unit and spray painted the patio.

• An unknown offender set a gazebo on fire and spray painted a door in the courtyard of Centinnial High School at the 900 block of South Crescent Saturday according to a police report.

• A 22-year-old woman reported an unknown suspect stole her labtop computer from her bedroom at the 500 block of East Healey on June 29, according to a police report.

Join Our Newsletter

• A 34-year-old Champaign man reported an unknown offender spray painted profanity on his residence at the 1200 block of North Busey Avenue on Saturday according to a police report.

• An 18-year-old man reported an unknown offender stole his locked bicycle from the parking lot of his apartment building at the 700 block of West Green on July 2, according to a police report.

• A 29-year-old man reported an unknown offender broke a window on his truck on Saturday at the 1400 block of James Cherry Road according to a police report.

• A 31-year-old woman reported that after getting into an argument with her neighbor, a 28-year-old woman, her neighbor attempted to hit her.

According to a police report, the woman feared she would be battered so she called the police who then arrested the 28-year-old for domestic disturbance.